Ok, so let me re-reply to this:

At this point there are likely two issues at play:

1) There is a good chance that there is some GPS issue occurring once every
12 hours or so where the GPS stops providing sync.  Normally you wouldn't
notice this, except for:

2) There also seems to be some oddity with 15.1.1 that in some cases the
radio will not switch back to a perfectly valid sync source after a gps
event, except with a reboot.

I am not 100% certain of either of the above, so take this for what it is
worth: very educated speculation at this point based on now at least 4
reports which would be explained by the above.

Matt:  Assuming this is the case you are seeing, we should be able to
reduce the instances by troubleshooting the GPS issue.  If you've exhausted
the likely causes (try different location/mounting method, make sure
connectors are good, etc. etc. etc.) , shoot an email into
cust...@packetflux.com .

Everyone else:  If you are seeing a similar issue, either with packetflux
gear or with the official cambium stuff, please send an email in as well,
as I'm collecting data to try to reproduce this.

--
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>