Off the Air boosters are what you need.   Cobham Wireless and others make
them.    disclaimer:  (not really legal)  I installed a SureCall Fusion BDA
with antenna on 25 ft mast next to Ubiquiti radio and Hikvision camera on a
hill by water tank near Marfa,Texas.   Ran 100 ft. of Heliax cable to floor
mounted tripod secured by rocks with antenna pointed into valley where
ranch houses and offices are located at this hunting ranch.    works in
most areas down there.   the trick is antenna separation.   you must have a
strong enough  signal to amplify for it to work.
I have six of these deployed for Tristate Electric and Sonic Ranch Studios.
http://cobhamwireless.com/product/cellular-off-air-repeaters/digi-mini-4/

at hunting ranch and construction sites
https://www.surecall.com/signal-booster/home-office/FUSION5X/

This message will self destruct in 20 seconds....BTW....No hablo!

Jaime Solorza
Wireless Systems Architect
915-861-1390