If Wile E had just had a team he might have actually caught the Roadrunner.....

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Larry Smith
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 3:18 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 3.5Ghz future

Most likely take more than 3, but what coyotes do is
work as a group. Several will chase the deer for a while,
then the other group catches up and the first group rests.
The deer gets no rest though and eventually they just wear
it down. Once they can break a leg or get a good neck
cut they just wait it out.

About the only thing I will waste a good deer hunt on
is a coyote, shoot them every chance I get...

--
Larry Smith
lesm...@ecsis.net<mailto:lesm...@ecsis.net>

On Wed October 25 2017 15:08, Bill Prince wrote:
> I would think it would take more than 3 coyotes to nail a mule deer.
> Although mule deer aren't particularly bright; they often run "just over
> the next rise", then stop because they can't see the danger anymore.
>

> bp
> <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>
>
> On 10/25/2017 12:51 PM, Jaime Solorza wrote:
> > Speaking of hunting, I saw three coyotes chasing a good size mule deer
> > as I approached McKrittick canyon cutoff Monday about 7 am on my way
> > to Orla,Texas.  Deer was way ahead of them.   wonder if they caught it..

________________________________
Total Control Panel

Login<https://asp.reflexion.net/login?domain=litewire.net>

To:
ja...@litewire.net<https://asp.reflexion.net/address-properties?aID=242260993&domain=litewire.net>

From:
0100015f552f98ce-ebbc9176-3691-42aa-af49-2f97a0549513-000...@amazonses.com<mailto:0100015f552f98ce-ebbc9176-3691-42aa-af49-2f97a0549513-000...@amazonses.com>

Remove<https://asp.reflexion.net/FooterAction?ver=3&un-wl-sender-domain=1&hID=24127212988&domain=litewire.net>
 amazonses.com from my allow list

You received this message because the domain amazonses.com is on your allow
list.