We lost a Ubiquiti Rocket M2 during a storm. We replaced it with a "new" out of box M2 but it won't link with the 10/100/1000 switch. When the techs bypass the switch they get a 10 megabit link but not 100 megabit and can access the radio on their laptop but moving the radio back to the switch and nothing. For trouble shooting they tried the following but nothing gave them a link to the switch:
- swapping the switch with another 10/100/1000 unit.
- swapping patch cords
- replacing the power supply.
- forcing the radio to 10 megabit full.
- resetting and reprogramming the radio.
- re-terminating the lower end of the cable run.
Is this a cable issue? It's a 2 month old Shireen Cat 6 run so I hate to think it's bad already. The weather isn't going to make another tower climb likely for the next few days so we need to get it to link with the switch for a little while. Any suggestions on how to do that? Find an old 10/100 switch?