LogicWeb basically told they’ll get me a different subnet, otherwise I
basically have to figure it out on my own. They did offer to reach out to these
companies if I could get them the direct contact details.

Before I deploy my second subnet I’m going to make sure they are whitelisted
first.

Thank you,
Brett A Mansfield