I have a shroud, it's good for a 4 db increase in noise rejection. I'll show the radome pics tomorrow...

On 11/8/17 8:23 PM, Jaime Solorza wrote:
Radome must be manufactured with carefully to avoid causing signal loss and not just to reduce windload on dish Good quality radomes also have shroud to improve noise rejection and link quality. Installation must be precise...3dB loss is a concern. Pictures?