3.3 through 3.5 can not accept backups with a license attached to them.
This means that if you backup your lite AP with an upgraded key, it's
completely useless on an AP that's running 3.3 - 3.5.

I don't expect the license to work at all, but give me every other config
parameter and let me buy a license for it!

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343