Lite AP to Full upgrade and the flash experiences some corruption so the license key can't be found/loaded? That scenario isn't unique to ePMP though, happens on Canopy gear as well. Had a handful or two of those over the years. If it's under warranty and Cambium wants it back, replace with a spare and they send you a new one. It's an inconvenience, but meh, shit happens.

On 11/29/2017 8:36 PM, Adair Winter wrote:
What causes this to happen?

On Nov 29, 2017 7:16 PM, "Chuck McCown" <ch...@wbmfg.com <mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>> wrote:

    I know this has been discussed here before. Thought I would cross
    post it.
    *From:* christ...@cybernet1.com
    *Sent:* Wednesday, November 29, 2017 4:58 PM
    *To:* memb...@wispa.org
    *Subject:* [WISPA Members] ePMP2000 bug

    Apparently there is a bug that limits the epmp2000 sector down to
    10 subscribers with no workable solution to get it back to 120.  I
    don’t know if anyone else has run in to this but it sucks.  They
    are telling me it is hardware so I have to replace the AP and RMA
    the original.  A software license lock caused by a hardware
    problem seems pretty nuts to me.

    Christian Palecek

    Chief Operations Officer

    Cybernet1 Inc