I’ve had problems like that caused by water/condensation in the GPS antenna or
coax.

Steve B.

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Eric Muehleisen
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2017 9:51 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] GPS visible vs tracked

We have a site where we see unusual GPS issues. I've been graphing the CMM4 and
it visually sees between 10-15 satellites consistently. However, tracked
satellites will go from 8-10 and drop to zero for hours at a time, then fully
recover. This happens randomly a few times a week. It's gotten worse over the
past month.

See attached. If you notice, there is an FM antenna right next to our
equipment. We have occasional ethernet related issue as well. This tends to get
worse when it rains, but overall hasn't been a major issue.

Could our GPS issues be related to the FM station? We plan on moving the GPS
antenna to another location next week. Has anyone seen anything like this
before?