Bow hunting is a real challenge. I used to do a bit of it when I lived in Minnesota. Only came close to bagging a deer on a couple of occasions. Hunting in the woods, it's easier to hit a tree than the deer; especially when the deer is on the move. I was with a group of 3, and one of the other guys winged a buck. We spent the rest of the day following the blood trail in the snow. Blood stopped, but no deer. Oh well, Bambi lives to fight another day.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 12/12/2017 10:04 AM, Jaime Solorza wrote:
They are gamey at over 50lbs...the guide we had hunts with bow...I don't own any weapons other than brain and eight limbs .

Jaime Solorza

On Dec 12, 2017 10:12 AM, "Cameron Crum" <cc...@wispmon.com <mailto:cc...@wispmon.com>> wrote:

    Too bad you didn't have your rifle. You could be eating some
    sausage for months.

    On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 10:17 AM, <ch...@wbmfg.com
    <mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>> wrote:

        Crawl into my smoker little piggie.
        *From:* Jaime Solorza
        *Sent:* Monday, December 11, 2017 6:24 PM
        *To:* Animal Farm
        *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Anyone using this?
        Pet pig!!!  Lol...some very large ones with little ones coming
        to drink from spring.

        Jaime Solorza
        On Dec 10, 2017 6:08 PM, "Jerry Head"
        <li...@blountbroadband.com> wrote:

            Nah, more like this:...
            Image result for alabama forestry pictures

            On 12/8/2017 11:38 PM, Jaime Solorza wrote:
            Like this?

            Jaime Solorza
            On Dec 8, 2017 1:58 PM, "Bruce Robertson"

                I would guess that the best application would be out
                in the wild, away from any meter grids.  That's where
                you're most likely to not have cell signal.  Plus you
                can get by with very little bandwidth.