Right. It pulls a feed from maxmind. I know it's not as accurate. I know. I
get it. I don't need a speech. lol

Gerard

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 10:28 AM, Mike Hammett <[email protected]> wrote:

> Mikrotik netflow doesn't have the AS information, so how is it getting it?
>
>
>
> -----
> Mike Hammett
> Intelligent Computing Solutions <http://www.ics-il.com/>
> <https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL>
> <https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb>
> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions>
> <https://twitter.com/ICSIL>
> Midwest Internet Exchange <http://www.midwest-ix.com/>
> <https://www.facebook.com/mdwestix>
> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-internet-exchange>
> <https://twitter.com/mdwestix>
> The Brothers WISP <http://www.thebrotherswisp.com/>
> <https://www.facebook.com/thebrotherswisp>
>
>
> <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXSdfxQv7SpoRQYNyLwntZg>
> ------------------------------
> *From: *"Gerard Dupont" <[email protected]>
> *To: *[email protected]
> *Sent: *Monday, December 18, 2017 9:21:55 AM
> *Subject: *Re: [AFMUG] ipfix/netflow with AS
>
> I'm testing Elastiflow and it does it on Mikrotik without having to do a
> BGP peer like pmacct.
>
> Gerard
>
> On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 8:02 AM, Stefan Englhardt <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Just want to do a rework of our uplinks. So I need to see to/from which
>> ASes traffic goes.
>>
>> What is the easiest way to get data visualized from my mikrotik core
>> routers.
>>
>>
>>
>> Seen pmacct. Contains a bgpd to get the live AS-Information but seems lot
>> of work to install.
>>
>>
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Stefan
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>

Reply via email to