Hi Jaime,
Would it be possible to post a picture of the back of that package?
I have a theory I would like to confirm.

On 12/19/2017 11:42 AM, Jaime Solorza wrote:
Got these at Cable Source for 78.00

Jaime Solorza

On Dec 15, 2017 10:59 AM, "Jaime Solorza" <losguyswirel...@gmail.com <mailto:losguyswirel...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Like this

    Jaime Solorza

    On Dec 15, 2017 10:45 AM, "Josh Luthman"
    <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com <mailto:j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>>
    wrote:

        We moved to all Shireen stuff, the EZ connectors make it more
        accurate and faster.  It's a couple bucks more but well worth
        it considering time is expensive.

        Josh Luthman
        Office: 937-552-2340 <tel:%28937%29%20552-2340>
        Direct: 937-552-2343 <tel:%28937%29%20552-2343>
        1100 Wayne St

<https://maps.google.com/?q=1100+Wayne+St+Suite+1337+Troy,+OH+45373&entry=gmail&source=g>
        Suite 1337

<https://maps.google.com/?q=1100+Wayne+St+Suite+1337+Troy,+OH+45373&entry=gmail&source=g>
        Troy, OH 45373

<https://maps.google.com/?q=1100+Wayne+St+Suite+1337+Troy,+OH+45373&entry=gmail&source=g>

        On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 6:39 AM, Faisal Imtiaz
        <fai...@snappytelecom.net <mailto:fai...@snappytelecom.net>>
        wrote:

            Have you seen Jaime's work ?

            While using factory terminated patch cables, saves times..
            but it is not easy to have the meticulous, neat and
            organized cable runs, cause each one has to be sized
            accordingly.

            :)

            To each their own !

            Regards

            Faisal Imtiaz
            Snappy Internet & Telecom
            http://www.snappytelecom.net

            Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232 <tel:%28305%29%20663-5518>

            Help-desk: (305)663-5518 <tel:%28305%29%20663-5518> Option
            2 or Email: supp...@snappytelecom.net