Sometimes MSRP is fine if we can get Prime shipping or an affordable next
day option. If we can order an
item for MSRP with just a few clicks, it may be as cost effective as
calling a distributor, seeing if they have inventory,
finding out that McCown will actually be dropping shipping it from the
other side of the US and then waiting
on ground shipping. This makes much more sense for tower steel products vs.
lightning arrester cards but
you get the idea.