Is the timeout a component i can manipulate on the web browser side?

What we have is the 320 radios still on the network freezing. If I can get
into our air router and change the lan0 port speed to 10 it gets the
customer up, if hobbled
most I can get to by hammering the radio with large packets and constant
snmpwalks (uses enough processor to warm the radio just enough to get some
ethernet response)
some of them are too cold and only about every 15-20 pings get through. Ill
get to the router login page but the high loss ultimately causes a timeout

is that timeout something i can set in chrome?