So we will be doing this integra 2+0 link. We got dinged by sprint though
on the PCN. so we have to drop one sides power on one channel since this
path has no other channels. This drops that one chain to 256qam (for
reliability) from 1024 so 643-514mbps. This model 2+0 the radios dont
communicate so its really just 2 separate links handled externally

so I go from (643+643) / (643+643) to (514+643) / (643+643)

Is there any way with LACP to account for this single path that will be
lower than the other two?

There is nothing that fully ties me to LACP. I have the option of HP
procurve switches or Mikrotik CCR routers to handle the aggregation.

As best I can tell LACP doesnt have any granular throughput definition,
just splits traffic across all interfaces (last i read, routeros and the hp
OS both allow full aggregate speed instead of single streams being limited
to individual port throughput)

In my case with 1.2gbps i still have an 800mbpsish overflow issue. so If
there is an aggregation thats semi dynamic and granular to actual link
capacity, that would tickle my goat

any advice from the sages?

Id like to keep my switch/routers solution to under 1k per side, much less
if possible. I already have HP 1810g-24 that i believe will handle this, so
theyre effectively free