From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Mathew Howard
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2018 3:15 PM
To: af <af@afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] IPv4 exhaust again

Yeah, personally, I'd split it between multiple boxes and do something like one
/21 per box. It makes things a bit more complex, but it also means that if one
of those boxes does happen to croak, you're only have to deal with a quarter of
the subscribers going down instead of the whole works.

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 3:02 PM, Adam Moffett