Had a customer complaining about speed on a tower.  Not usual - but before we
could reply (this was on facebook), a former customer replied with these
comments...

"I got a att hotspot off ebay along with a att unlimited unthrottled sim card
from drwireless and love it i have used 240 gb this month and het speeds up to
24 mb download speed."

Our 2.4 can barely deliver 10 meg.....EPMP can do a little more than that, but
I know even the new 900 mhz or so can hold up to that....
now i googled the whole drwireless and it appears to be an illegal hardware
hack or something....not all that reliable.....so although this guy is happy
now maybe he won't be eventually....

we have seen a higher volume of departures to competiting products like this.
it might even force a redesign of some of our pricing.

anyone else seeing this?  What are your thoughts?