I'd guess 24ghz would be slightly better, but either one is going to drop
at that distance if you ever get heavy rain.

Somebody from Siklu told me at one time, that some of their customers have
told then that their rainfade is slightly better than an AF24, but slightly
worse than an AF24HD... how accurate that is, I don't know.