Thanks!

Gino A. Villarini
@gvillarini

On Jan 20, 2018, at 2:24 PM, Forrest Christian (List Account)
<li...@packetflux.com<mailto:li...@packetflux.com>> wrote:

I note that cambium officially released 15.1.3 on Friday.

Among other things this seems to fix a bug that some of my customers have
encountered where the radios will lose sync and not recover without a reboot.
A few of my customers have upgraded radios which were experiencing this issue
on an ongoing basis to one of the Beta versions of this release, and so far
this seems to have solve the issue.   As a result, If you're seeing this bug,
I'd recommend that you try upgrading to 15.1.3

--
Forrest Christian CEO, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.
forre...@imach.com<mailto:forre...@imach.com> |