We have traditionally been using the Arc Wireless 30 dBi 5 GHz parabolic dish
for our shorter backhaul links when using 5 GHz.   The have been OK, but we
have a tough time getting them and the radomes from time to time.   We are in
that situation again.   They are priced quite competitively, and seem to do the
job, however we are looking for options since they are so spotty to get ahold
of.   We have messed around with the Ubiquiti RocketDish for CPE connectorized
radios, but haven't tried them out for backhaul as of yet.  The specs appear to
be very similar and I expect they'd perform about the same other than the
N-Type vs SMA connectors. Anyone have experience with both of these dishes?
Or is there a better alternative that we should be looking at in the $120 range
(dish only)?

Regard,

David Coudron