I've had good luck with fiberstore's patch cables.  However, I recently
order a pigtail from them that, for some inexplicable reason, does not
allow light to pass when spliced onto my OSP cable.  I'm suspecting a fiber
type mismatch, but so far they have not come back with anything confirming
that.

-Jason

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>