In the TBW video from Vegas, Cambium didn't actually state that their product would inter-operate, but they said being standards based was one of the things driving demand for LTE. So interop is at least implied.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Joe Novak" <jno...@lrcomm.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: 1/29/2018 3:11:04 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cambium LTE?

Interesting - thanks for the info. I'm definitely waiting for more to come out, for some reason I didn't take it this way.

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 1:41 PM, George Skorup <george.sko...@cbcast.com> wrote:
Not what I heard. Sounds like it'll be best of both worlds. The eNB will be 3GPP compliant, meaning you can use any vendor's UE. And then their UE will support transparent L2 mode like we're use to with Canopy, ePMP, etc. Sounds like the best way for them to get operators back from Telrad, Baicells, etc.