While what Bill said is true enough, on a practical level you can’t just drop
the configuration syntax from one brand switch into another brand (or even
model) of switch.    Command line syntax is different, port naming convention
is different, etc.

Some manufacturers make “Cisco converter” software that does the translation
for you - but all of them I have seen are imperfect at best.   They will get
you close but you still need to know what to do when the translator pukes.

https://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB13220 is an example.

Mark