For those of you doing IP6, are you charging a recurring fee for a static assignment?

IP4 is a scare resource, so that's a no brainer. For IP6, I'm tempted to think it ought to be a one time fee to make a static assignment. It seems like if we planned correctly we'd never have to change the assignment, and there's not even the hint of a chance of scarcity within the next million years or so.

I'm also tempted to keep charging a monthly fee for static just because I can and we're here to make money.