From: "Jay Weekley" <par...@cyberbroadband.net>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 6, 2018 10:18:49 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] blocking

So, you can't use a 3rd party solution?  Where is the logic in that?  I
used to help administer a schools Sonic Wall and had to occasionally
white list sites that had been blocked so kids could do research on
breast cancer etc.  It wasn't bad for a small school but having to do
that for each of your hundreds/thousands of customers individually would
be a major pain.