Ok thanks.  That makes more sense.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Rory Conaway" <r...@triadwireless.net>
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>
Sent: 2/8/2018 11:06:45 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Viva Entertainment

It doesn’t get local channels. We have tested a couple of Android devices and will probably include an outdoor antenna with customers that get Viva in a package deal.

We have a website set up for signing up and tracking all your customers that connect. I’ll have that information out by the middle of next week.

Rory