I got to the point I just throw the notices away without opening them.  

From: Lewis Bergman 
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2018 7:04 AM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] How to test your license protection?

I can speak to the fact that Commscope does watch your license and if something 
is truly going to interfere they will file an objection on your behalf. They 
will alert you by email that they have have filled and ask for further 
guidance. If you want to object or allow them to build out. I don't know if 
intellipath does the same. 
I do know that once you get a few dozen links spread out over a couple hundred 
miles you get swamped but those notices. If they don't include a map it takes a 
lot of effort to figure out if they would interfere with you. I paid Commscope 
and thought it was a bargain.



On Sun, Feb 11, 2018, 2:16 AM Steve Jones <[email protected]> wrote:

  So half out 11ghz is through the hottie at intellipathe the orth half is 
through commscope. With commscope you get a free year of "protection". 
  Sure, we get our monthly readouts on the commscope thing. But how do I KNOW 
theyre doing their due diligence? I havent gotten one " ALERT:theyre poking 
your bear" email. We just got a ne license that we had to dump 10db on over a 
complaint from a major carrier VERY far away. 
  How do I test that my gear is actually protected, since I realistically cant 
complain after the fact?
  Eventually wed have to protect all our shots, and pay for it.
  This complaint seemed to have happened even before a PCN, the solution of the 
10 db even faster. (not complaining at all on that, I just now that the few 
PCNs I have time to map, I wouldnt have had a response this quick, let alone 
resolution)

  All I have in this are questions, all answers or ideas are welcome. 
  Is this just an issue that we arent "carrier" enough to have dedicated staff 
to complain or what?

Reply via email to