But they work like crap a few feet apart when you're stuck in one rad center due to lack of front-end filtering and/or sync.

On 2/12/2018 7:50 PM, Adam Moffett wrote:
These days you have lots of 5.x ghz to work with.  You've got 5.1 through 5.8 minus that chunk of TDWR that they took out of the middle. Any products will coexist when you have that much room to spread them around.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Chuck McCown" <ch...@wbmfg.com <mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>>
To: af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
Sent: 2/12/2018 6:32:04 PM
Subject: [AFMUG] mini wisp

Talking to a friend that wants to build a small wisp.  He is about 5.5 miles from a backbone connection.  I would suggest AF5X to him but he is gonna want to use 5 GHz for his wisp I presume. Can an AF5X and some 5 GHz cambium (or others) access points peacefully coexist on a tower? Very rural area.  Not expecting much interference other than home routers.