Yeah, it was Jaime that somehow connected our rebellion with George Orwell.

From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 5:11 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] .........Fw: [Motorola] I QUIT - This should be on the
Trango List

I remember that and made some comment later about the animal farm attitude or
nature of what had happened... Chuck ran with it and AFMUG was born.  Something
like that...too many Tecates since then but it's my reality and you all just
live in it .. thinking of giving up Lent for Lent tomorrow.......

Jaime Solorza