They must still have a stockpile of equipment somewhere. I just sent an Apex Plus radio in for repair a couple weeks ago. They said they couldn't repair it, but offered me the option to buy a new one at full MSRP. But yes, almost everyone is gone from Trango. The person I was initially working with on the repair was gone from Trango by the time I actually sent the radio in.

On 2/14/2018 9:45 AM, Jeremy wrote:
On another note; Did everyone here know that Trango is pretty much out of business? No sales force, no sales, RMA only....likely for a limited time. Just tried to get radios for a 2+0 of our existing link....no dice.

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 6:45 PM, Jaime Solorza <losguyswirel...@gmail.com <mailto:losguyswirel...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Nah.  Just funnin ya

    Jaime Solorza

    On Feb 13, 2018 6:37 PM, <ch...@wbmfg.com
    <mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>> wrote:

        No way
        *From:* Steve Jones
        *Sent:* Tuesday, February 13, 2018 5:26 PM
        *To:* af@afmug.com
        *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] .........Fw: [Motorola] I QUIT - This
        should be on the Trango List
        ...someone say Lents ending?
        On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 6:11 PM, Jaime Solorza
        <losguyswirel...@gmail.com> wrote:

            I remember that and made some comment later about the
            animal farm attitude or nature of what had happened...
            Chuck ran with it and AFMUG was born.  Something like
            that...too many Tecates since then but it's my reality and
            you all just live in it .. thinking of giving up Lent for
            Lent tomorrow.......

            Jaime Solorza
            On Feb 13, 2018 3:48 PM, "CBB - Jay Fuller"