From: Jeff Broadwick - Lists
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 9:18 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] .........Fw: [Motorola] I QUIT - This should be on
theTrango List

I expect that there will be a robust used market as people move to other
platforms.  I know at least one manufacturer that has Trango adapters for
dishes too.

Jeff Broadwick
CTIconnect

312-205-2519 Office
574-220-7826 Cell
jbroadw...@cticonnect.com

On Feb 14, 2018, at 10:55 AM, Jeremy <jeremysmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

  My radios are Remec....and Laurie says she can no longer get any Remec heads,
even at MSRP.