Similar to any other e-band radio, I would imagine. Judging from the
calculations I've done/had done, trying to get much more than a mile seems
to be pushing it, if you want decent availability (around here anyway, you
might be able to get a bit more out of it in Utah). There have been other
10Gig 70/80ghz radios out there for awhile... I almost bought one from
Bridgewave last year when they were running a special, but we decided it
made more sense to go with the 3Gig one instead.