We went to rackspace, never turned back, we are ona na inexpensivish rate
and we dont pimp the isp email. Though maybe we should, we set it at 5
bucks a box per month with required annual payment if you want to keep your
email after leaving our service. Figured that would get them to go away,
but a suprising number keep it. Its pure cash, like people who still have
dialup customers that churn cash with zero support each month.