I am highly skeptical, based on my experience with 60 GHz PTP (Bridgewave
equipment). The power limits and atmospheric absorption practically limit a
PTP path between two 25cm reflector antennas, in this rain climate, to
about 600 meters (0.37 miles). You can do more like 800-1000 meters max
with a pair of 60cm antennas for PTP.

I don't see how a 60 GHz sector can have better gain than a pair of dishes
on a PTP link. Maybe it modulates all the way down to BPSK 1/2 during rain
to maintain a link, but performance will be significantly degraded.