All of the below.  Just don’t want to spend $25K for 1300 feet of fence.

From: Adam Moffett
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 3:59 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Security fence

So are you looking for cheaper, more secure, or best value?

No sane person would try to breach concertina wire.
https://www.google.com/search?q=concertina+wire&source=lnms&tbm=shop&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjYjrv808nZAhVElJQKHX33B_AQ_AUICygC&biw=1536&bih=759#spd=3258212414157725779

Cheap and easy enough for a grunt to install.
https://survivalblog.com/constructing-a-triple-strand-concertina-wire-obstacle-by-cpt-blackfox/

Just a thought.