We participated in a program with Straight Path where we got a 39ghz Ceragon IP20. I got a letter today that Verizon has purchased Straight Path and intends to use the 39ghz band from that acquisition to deploy 5G wireless, and they request we cease transmission by September 4th 2018.

That's all fine and good, but it means I have an uncapped Ceragon IP20 that won't be legal to operate anymore. I'm trying to figure if there's anything I can do with it. My first thought is maybe I can sell it overseas. Is there a non-FCC market where 39ghz is used?

-Adam