Redline makes a product that is both very real and performs.  Not as
expensive as those others, but  ubnt guys don't even apply, LTE and Cambium
450 guys should be able to swallow that pill but it's bazillion times past
anything carlson or airspan have made yet and it's real company that
answers the damn phone!  It's been a regulatory nightmare, but 900mhz does.
not. come. close. to going where this goes.

Y'all need to be fighting for this and not giving up so easily because it
CANNOT sit dead on the vine like this, and unfortunately for me, I'm not in
FCC land so all I can do is flail my arms and tell you to push.  Get the TV
guys kicked out so you can have the channel sizes (via bonding) and this
stuff will be amazing.

Our test deployment has been fantastic and we have dozens of places I wish
we could just start slapping it up.

-Steve D