google can't survive off your $1.99 / month chump change.  they want your $10
lol

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chuck McCown
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Friday, March 2, 2018 3:26 PM
  Subject: [AFMUG] Google Drive - More

  So, I buy the 130 GB for $1.99/month

  It has been complaining that I am running out of room and need to upgrade to
the $10/month plan.
  Been working on whittling down the amount of useless crap I am hording there.
 I kept noticing that if I do properties of the folder where I have it stored
on a D: drive it shows 75 MB but Google claims almost twice that.

  I discovered that if you delete a file, that file does not come off of your
usage total.  You have to go to Google Drive in a browser, go into the trash
folder and click the delete all trash button.

  However if you have a bazillion files in there it does not want to cooperate.
  I think I am getting it to work on my cell phone.  But the computer just sits
and spins.