I may be helmet here, but am I correct in assuming that OOB managment ports
should not participate in bridging traffic across wireless links of any
kind?
this 2+0 has OOB on the radios, I have the management ports run into a
switch on each side. Loop protection is kicking the ports on and off. The
customer traffic is flowing over the wireless via LACP bonding in the same
switch, but isolated via VLAN.

I should not, under any circumstances see MAC addresses from the other side
of a link via the management port should I? Im not only seeing the remote
switch, but every mac in the MAC table from the remote switch. both sides
have the OOB in ports 21 and 22, in the following, both switched have port
22 blocked due to detected loop, but it flip flops back and forth between
21 and 22 when the detection timer expires. I havent had calls of any
issues with customer traffic (both are independent DHCP subnets)

A SIDE Switch MAC Address - 74:46:a0:e8:ed:00

A SIDE MAC Table

38:ea:a7:bc:24:40             21           Learned

B SIDE Switch MAC Address - 38:ea:a7:bc:24:40

B SIDE MAC Table

74:46:a0:e8:ed:00            21           Learned