From: "Chuck McCown" <ch...@wbmfg.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: 3/15/2018 12:40:05 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] How far from a tower is safe?

It depends on whether they are aiming for you...

-----Original Message----- From: Jay Weekley Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 9:25 AM To: af@afmug.com Subject: [AFMUG] How far from a tower is safe? I've heard there is a formula to determine how far from a tower someone can be to be safe from objects that are dropped. You know, wrenches etc. Can anyone give me some quick guidance?