Im going to be asking alot of installer questions for a while btw, these
nitwits werent bothering to learn the gear.

Epmp, is it just slow? I set a low minimum snr, 4, low minimum rssi, 90. I
pare the scan list sometimes clear down to one channel.

I use monitor wireless til in connects, then tools,, align.

But monitor wireless sits on scanning forever, so questionable shots or
foggy days its a pita. Ive gotten to where i bring up google earth, put a
pin where im testing from on the property and draw lines to any potential
access point so i have landmarks but its just slow.

Is there something im missing here?