We've been slow to adopt the international standard units for sure, but perhaps this represents progress. Some years ago we would have used only SAE bolts and arrogantly scoffed at the notion of using metric ones. Now we mostly accept that both types exist and we need to have both tool sets and be able to convert the units. Maybe in another generation we'll be on board with metric bolts.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Eric Kuhnke" <eric.kuh...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: 3/17/2018 6:33:16 PM
Subject: [AFMUG] Mimosa confirms the USA is weird

So... I'm Canadian and mix metric and us units all the time. But isn't it weird to have a combination of metric and US in one piece of hardware?

http://backhaul.help.mimosa.co/backhaul-install-b24-installation-mounting-alignment

10mm and a 5/16"?

This will drive Europeans nuts.

At least with a radiowaves 1' or 2' dish you know it is all SAE and to forget the metric tools...