From: Steve Jones
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2018 3:24 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] porting woes - is this legal

so we are trying to port over a customers number, its the primary line for
their rollover group. The rollover numbers are also going away with the
exception of one, they will be keeping that copper line and that number

The port started all nice and smooth but now they are saying it cant port
because its their account number, I dont know what this even means. All the
portability checkers say its portable. This is a podunk telco called frontier
communications, and I have yet to deal with an intellect at that company, but
im guessing all their headquarter windows are spotless from the licking.

Can they deny a port, I thought numbers were required to be portable now