Large corporations I have worked for in the past have always put at least a
1.5x multiplier on employees. Many would do 2. I'm talking big companies
like Flour, Lucent, and Agilent. You can bet they have that stuff down. If
you think a $10/hr guy, for example, is only costing you $400/week, I think
you are in for a surprise.

On Sun, Mar 25, 2018 at 8:59 PM, CBB - Jay Fuller <par...@cyberbroadband.net