Just checking ours. I thought it happened once every month or two, but I guess it's not even that often. The snapshot from the last 3 months indicate that it got close to losing it in week 12, but it seems to have lived through it, even though it got down to 3 satellites tracked.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>