If you are looking to make your site SSL enabled so google doesn’t mark it as
untrusted by June/July here is the quick and dirty to make life easy.

1.Spin up a machine and install Webmin and Virtualmin on it.  This is very very
easy for simple web-sites.  Lots of tutorials.
2.Once you have your sites as domains in virtualmin, you go to the SSL options
of each site, click a few buttons and you are done.  It goes out and requests a
certificate from LetsEncrypt, installs it in your webserver, and gives you the
option to install it in postfix,ftp, etc.  Very easy.

Justin Wilson
j...@mtin.net

www.mtin.net
www.midwest-ix.com