I talked with the dish network guy at WISPA America, this is the product
Sling TV is helping push:

https://www.airtv.net/products/airtv_player/

At home I have been less then impressed with the reliability of Sling.TV,
the first day I setup my demo there was a 15 hour outage. The integration
between OTA and sling.tv is awesome though, seamless I would say. The box
is a Android TV box, so I'm sure there is a certain amount of customization
that could be done for power users. Box outputs 4k, and seems to have good
wireless performance overall (I've used netflix/sling.tv on it). It's a
neat concept, but a little bit expensive to start up and I'm not sure I'm
sold on Sling, even if it does seem to work very well when it works.