Yes, but just like Wimax or Canopy you have to set a compatible configuration at each site.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Matt" <matt.mailingli...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: 4/10/2018 1:13:34 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] LTE 3.65 and GPS Sync

So do all sites use GPS to transmit at the same time then receive at
same to reduce interference between sites?

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 9:23 AM, Mathew Howard <mhoward...@gmail.com> wrote:
I haven't ever heard of anybody doing AAA in 3.65ghz... but yeah, I guess
that would work to just leave huge gaps.

Generally, as long as none of your clients can see more than one AP on the same channel you're fine, as far as self-interference goes (and that applies
to pretty much any synced system).