I drove by a lot yesterday that looked about as secure as you could get. It
looked like not much inside but maybe
so vehicle parking and junk vehicles. However, it had two rows of chain
link fence separated by circular razor
wire in between and on the tops of the fence. While it did seem to be a
deterrent, at least to me, I did wonder
what was inside that needed so much security.