Most of the MDU OTA we do is 40-60 miles out of Chicago. Some need a pre-amp at the antenna. Most 10+ story buildings get decent signal without it.

Distro amp > splitters > risers > 25db taps > 15db taps > 10 > 5 etc. Depends on the number of units, distance from the amp, etc.

That's what I recall off the top of my head. I don't do much with that stuff. We have minions for that.